Stay updated on the latest news about Capital Asset Exchange and find out the pulse of the marketplace for secondary capital equipment. You can also read research and information about the semiconductor industry and other industry-related news here.
CAE News Desk
To give readers a brief background on Capital Asset Exchange, the company, under the care and vision of CEO Ryan Jacob, has amassed the following accomplishments in the last few years:
- Built a database and tracking system for secondary equipment on a global scale
- Expanded inventory of products from 10,000 to more than 120,000 equipment
- Grew company revenue from $1 million to more than $100 million or a 10,000% increase
- Trained more capital asset traders to be part of CAE’s robust trading team
- Increased roster of clients from barely 100 clients in 2008 to over 1,400 global clients spanning major academic universities, public companies, institutions, and research centers, to name a few
As the world’s marketplace for capital assets, CAE completes more than 2,000 transactions per year across North America, Europe, and Asia, with over 500 clients actively using our platform on a regular basis.
Given these highlights, CAE would like to keep its clients updated on the second phase of the company’s growth strategy: to provide integrated solutions, and new technology and services to key markets.
Since CEO Ryan Jacob and his team of capital asset traders at CAE are always monitoring the market in real time, the CAE News page will also be home to information about market trends and demand drivers of particular assets, companies, sectors, and countries. With this informational advantage, CAE hopes its clients will be able to arrive at more informed decisions, and ultimately find their transactions through CAE to be more than satisfactory.
Fascinating, Fast-Paced Work at CAE
From time to time, career opportunities at CAE may also be posted here. In the same way how CEO Ryan Jacob defines his entry in CAE as “the single greatest opportunity”, aspiring applicants may also hope to get a chance to work for one of the most fascinating and fast-paced work settings in the country, should there be an opening.
If you wish to become a capital asset trader, we kindly advise you stay tuned on this page for openings and other related opportunities to be part of CAE.
Meanwhile, we invite you to browse the other pages of this website to learn more about Ryan Jacob and his work at Capital Asset Exchange.